Chinese | English
Home About Nanchang Tour Investment Life E-Government On-line Service
Position:  Home >> Life >> House >> Relevant Information
Foreigners how to buy houses?
PubTime:10-03-20 09:39:00
   Foreigners buying houses in China must abide by stipulations of Housing Registration Measures issued by Ministry of Housing and Urban-rural Development on July 1, 2008, that is applying for housing registration, the applicant should use Chinese appellation or name. If certificate documents submitted by the applicant is in foreign language, the correspondent Chinese version should be provided.
   If entrusting the agent to apply for housing registration, the agent should submit power of attorney and identity certificate. If overseas applicant entrusts the agent to apply for housing registration, the power of attorney should be notarized or identified in terms of national related stipulations.

About Us | Copyright | Service and Privacy | Sitemap
Sponsored by Nanchang Municipal Party Committee of the CPC and Nanchang Municipal Government Prepared by Nanchang Economic Information Center Copyright
2008 All Rights Reserved.
Gan Hong ICP Record Number: 2-4-3-2002065