Chinese | English
Home About Nanchang Tour Investment Life E-Government On-line Service
Position:   Home >> On-line Service >> FAQ
How should a citizen, legal person or other organization search for...
What can citizens; legal persons and other organizations do if gove...
What types of certificates exist in China's national higher educati...
Which documents should Overseas Chinese, Chinese nationals residing...
How does foreign doctor get the Practicing License for short-term p...
How do foreign employees get employment permit?
How do foreigners buy houses?
How to treat foreigners who die in China?
On-line Service
International Marriage
Residence Permit
What's hot
About Us | Copyright | Service and Privacy | Sitemap
Sponsored by Nanchang Municipal Party Committee of the CPC and Nanchang Municipal Government Prepared by Nanchang Economic Information Center Copyright
2008 All Rights Reserved.
Gan Hong ICP Record Number: 2-4-3-2002065