Position:   Home > OnlineService > FAQ
Which documents should Overseas Chinese, Chinese nationals residing abroad or applicants from Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR submit for enrollment in institutions of higher education in China mainland?

   (1) their education certificates;

   (2) the transcripts from their senior middle school (students in "Senior Grade Three" should submit the transcript for the last term when registered for the examination);

   (3) the ID card of the applicant;

   (4) two one-inch passport photos.