Position:   Home > OnlineService > FAQ
What types of certificates exist in China's national higher education system?
   There are three types of certificates offered in institutions of higher education in China:
   (1) Graduation Certificates from State-sponsored institutions of higher education;
   (2) Graduation Certificates from institutions of higher education for adults; and
   (3) Graduation Certificates for self-teaching institutions of higher education.
   Such certificates are issued by independent State-sponsored institutions of higher education, established with the approval from the State administrative department of education.
   These certificates cover ordinary courses offered in: institutions of higher education for adults, military universities, institutions that provide modern distance learning, television and broadcasting universities, vocational institutions of higher education, institutions of higher education for farmers, colleges for civil servants, normal universities and independent correspondence schools, as well as institutions established by non-public sectors.